Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chicken nuggets vs your need to seem mature.

Do you ever have family gatherings? All the family turns up at some mediocre bulk food eatery to celebrate some old relatives milestone who you may have only met in your younger days.

The tables always had these defining split which i never understood. The kids table and the adults table. Sitting on the kids table i always had a uncontrollable urge to be on the adults. It seemed so classy and cool compared to my plastic cups i would always try and sneak over.

Now in my 21st year were i will be celebrating a milestone of my own i can only think of one thing. I want god damn chicken nuggets!

I hate how we sit and try to like all these "exotic" foods over and over. Trying to over think wine flavour while dressing and acting the way we never would.

Lets be more real kids we haven't grown up yet and we never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment